On 26th June 2020 the central government has announced new criteria for online registration. There will be no need to upload documents and certificates for registering an enterprise from July 1, 2020.
- Now new enterprise MSME registration can be done with only Aadhar number and self-declaration. The government has integrated the enterprise registration process with the System of Income Tax and GST.
- The enterprise details entered by you can be verified on the basis of PAN number or GSTIN details.
- All Entrepreneurs can do their registration process online through official portal. The official portal will be activated before 1st July. All those enterprises who have registered under EM- Part-II or UAM will have to register again on the enterprise registration portal on or after 1st July 2020.
- But all those enterprises which had registered before 30th June 2020, their registration will be valid till 31st March 2021.
Online Enterprise Registration Process for New Entrepreneurs
- First of all you have to go to the official website of enterprise registration. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option “For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the registration form. You have to enter the Aadhar number and name of the enterprise in this registration form and click on Verify & Generate OTP.
- After which proceed through the OTP received on the mobile
- After filling the OTP, on the next page, you will have to fill the type of organization, enter PAN number and validate PAN card etc. After this, you will have to fill the rest of the information asked in the enterprise registration form.
- In this way your application will be completed.